Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Return of the Sakai(s)

Half way to watch Three Kingdoms, and spotted this Italiano bull (right, great movie by the way.... if you're a 60 year old pop, hehe). Pics speak for themselves. Lambo in action! Booyah! Abang Long almost knocked the knickers off this beast! If that had happened, I might never see the light of day no more, wuhuu. For survival footage of our near brush against 'death', get it from Steven "Pay me the rice monay!" (if he hadn't uploaded to YouTube already).

11042008434

Just like an in-game screenshot from Most Wanted. Click click BOOM!

11042008429

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO

520 bhp of pure unprecedented powahh(100 shy of his bigger bro, Murcielago). Check out those rims, 19 incher I suppose, hmmm. Aiyak, not fully in centerfold. Again, piloted by bratty Singaporeans. Sped up just as I'm expecting a money shot, haiz... Now, fate! Show me Reventon, Pagani, Ford GT, etc next! I demand it!

(stupid bungkal najis, line like shit. Managed to upload only these two. What to do... Now, savor.)

No comments: