Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grab me one of them cookies, Jimmy boy!

26042008477_1

My own personal weighted companion cube (Portal?) is now sleeping with the fishes, wuhuu... Is there anyone out there even have a shred of memory of you? Well, now they do. Anyway, can't afford to have you cramping space. No hard feelings, babai!

What? Speak! Say something! Don't worry, you will be baked. And then, there will be cake...

Move on...

My fellow scrawny and pasty lackies, check this out:
11 signs you're no longer a hardcore gamer.

OMFG, I seem to exibit more than 8 of those traits! 'Mid-life gaming crisis' and I'm not even registered to vote yet, damn those kids! Hooked to Pinball? Didn't see that coming... Now I see why button-mashers seem more immersive than ever (Cannot reach stupid little Goku, not fair!! Abookits just slipped right pass hair!). Somebody please prove them wrong, anybody! This is just a test, yess... They are just messing with us, no?? I won't succumb to your foolish attempt that easily, muahaha. I get it, it's all Architecture's fault! Plunder me of all my senses! Left now only a vessel unknown of any pleasure and desire. Left now a sack full of shit, wuhuu... ;( (STELLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!)

I'm a drone now... Drone is what I am...
Push red button for kickass karate chop, waCHAAA!!

(Dun worry, I haven't gone cuckoo just yet...)

No comments: