Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Intro

Well, you must be wondering why I'm starting this blog now of all the time I've been dormant in my hometown. That's because here at UTM Johor, where I'm starting my uni life, i've got NOTHING. Feels just like a newborn child. Nothing to do, just lying on my ricketty bed, hypnotised by the ceiling fan into thinking I'm still home, at least for the first week, then slowly realizing, there goes my tv with 50+ channels, my pc, ps2, my friends, loved ones and overall, my 'mama's boy' life.

I've been told, there more torture to come, especially for us archi students with all the projects and stuff. I am not ashamed to admit that I did cry for the first few days, missing the life that I had and thinking that I'll be staying here for the next 5 years (I ask all my ex-schoolmates, and they are also like that mar). But I already considered myself lucky for having both my sis and a cousin of mine studying here for company. Thank god, coz my cousin, Ah Heng, really helped out alot. Props to him!!!

Minggu Haluan Siswa(MHS) is shit and should be banned forever. It sucks till it's mind numbing! Have been trying to make new coursemate friends here but most of them juz wanna stick to their gangs. Come on, guys! I'm human and start treating me like one, dammit. I'll be interacting with you guys in the next half decade. Or maybe I'm an introvert, yes? But some of them are real nice and friendly, and I really appreciate it. Thanx, peeps! Good thing I also still got some ex-schoolmates from Sibu at the other colleges. They are not like 'kacang melupakan kulit', and let's just hope it stays that way, heheh...

For now, I juz like to think this is all worthwhile for time to come(fingers crossed).

No comments: