Monday, July 31, 2006

Countdown starts...now

The countdown begins. Exactly 1 month from now I will be back in Sibu for a week holiday. Can't wait! Sounds like a big deal, right? IT IS! In the meantime, I'm stuck here with projects and assignments to come.


Its been hell for the past two weeks. First, I got sick, cough and all that shit. And then, my glasses snapped in half when I'm wiping them. Too bad I didn't have a spare, so my friend, Gabriel lend me his instead. 40% tinted to boot. Had to wear them for a week while waiting for my new one. If that wasn't 'swear' enough, my one and only form of communication with the outside world got cut off. Why? My K750i's at it again with software breakdown and I had to lend my sis Nokia for the time being. It happened before while I was in Sibu, had to send it out to KL for almost a month to fix it. Still thinking of what I'm gonna do with it.
Now of ALL time, these things strucked me in just one month. Why do you punish me so? @:<

Anyway, thanx to my sis, Siao Lin, my cousin, Heng, Gabriel and also all my friends around me when this truckload of jinx had to crash on me. You guys helped out alot! Bless y'all!
Peace out...V

No comments: