Friday, December 11, 2009

Keep The Hope Alive!

Screamyx, phuck yous for throttlin Rapidshare...


"How do you make Lady Gaga angry?"


"Pa-pa-pa Poke Her Face!"



Yeah, I know. It's dumb, but if I do get that chance someday, I'd poke it! But not that Facebook superpoke shit...

BTW, long time no see; guys & gals, willies & titties! Well, it HAS been awhile. Neways, just droppin by awhile here, dustin' and chasin' off em flies and rats while I'm at it. Erm, nothing much to say here, just that I've been sick for the past 2 days now (Tonsils got own3d by New Divide.. daaammnn yooouuuu!) hoping to get better ASAP before I get blasted off, coz y'all UTMers will be seeing this mug of mine (unfortunately) and I'll be seeing yours, real soon... 4 days and counting...


Ninja Assassin

A few days back and when the stench of my bored, half-rotten corpse at home began to overwhelm my family, I'd made my choice to enjoice... What better way than to catch a stoopid ass movie! So, went to catch Ninja Assassin, the only 'good' flick available at that time, with a bunch of Mukah monkeys. Honestly, my expectations for this flick were at an extreme low before entering the cinema, coz most online reviews I read prior were quite harsh (yea, yea. I read the reviews first, so what... hahah) Well, they are sorta true... a friggin snorefest in the 1st half. I know, the plot is laughable, but who cares? How can anyone take Hollywood ninjas seriously anyway... However, the ultra-violent ass-kicking sweetness starts snowballing as it progresses through the 2nd half. And oh... there's SO much 'ketchup' and 'spaghetti sause'! Yummy, to say the least... But with all that red stuff, how come the 100psi blood spewing samurai anime cliche was not there? Illogical, but necessary,man... This movie would have fit perfectly into the Gameboy and SNES era of our lives, during the apogee of our hack'n'slash conquest! Ahh, good ol' times... So happy yet, so sad...

Well, now my head is telling me to lay it off and my ass is telling me to park it right back on that couch, coz beybeh... it's PPS time, wohoo! TV-on-demand is the future man! Check it out here.

P.S - Erm, if there is a way to change the thing to English, holla bec yea? Or is there any English ver. out there at all even? Coz I tink moms is kinda sick of me having her translating the thing all the time. Sorree mom! Hahaks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea yea..everybody's watching PPS!!! yeah man!!!