Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You've Been Rickrolled!

Zippo Clicking, Zippo Tricking...

Yo, guys and gals, gays and lesbians, hobos and bimbos! I'm back from the dead, yet again! Muahahaha.....

A very warm and fuzzy welcome to my new domain here at Blokespot! Yup, that's right; I'm migrating into Blogspot as we speak (Oorah!). Been willing to jump in the bandwagon for ages now, seeing that all them blogheads would vouch Blogspot as their ‘weapon’ of choice. Although, most I’ve read would recommend Wordpress over Blogger instead. Well, what’s done is done… For the time being, still trying to familiarize meself with the interface. By the way, sorry for the whole Gutteruncensored vibe. Still under construction mar and haven’t got time to spruce things up, haha.

All leets, sila lah tunjuk ajar! Trimas berbanyak!

Anyways, just wanna give you guys a heads up. So… do whatever you like here; bookmark this page, get fed, comment stuff, flame me, or even spam your miracle drugs here; but just do me one favor; if possible please channel all your energy towards your fingertips and click on those cute nuffy ads. I implore you guys for the sake of my future marriage! In return, I’ll try to update you guys here with any worthy news and crap as I see fit. Introducing, my soon-to-be (hopefully…) new concubine! Here you go...


Manfrotto 190XPROB with 486 Ballhead

Isn’t she a beauty...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome to blogspot!! =)