Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Prepare For Awesomeness!

Rock and metal is rotting my brain, seriously. I now have a memory capacity of a goldfish… Rock and metal is rotting my… oh, never mind!

Kungfupanda

Just a few hours away from being sent off back to the frontline. Of all my most desirable lifetime wishes (money, fancy rides, cool gadgets, sexy chicks, etc), He has somehow found ways to heed THIS one. Yes, I did lament about my choice of Sumatera Barat over N9 but I did not imagine they would actually CANCEL the trip at the very last minute. To say I wasn’t pissed would be blasphemous. What not; I had to burn my flight ticket to KL, reluctantly drop my title as a millionaire (though riffling through all the ‘big-ass’ rupiah notes is self-empowering, muahahaha…), etc. Come to think of it, this is expected as I see things weren’t as planned out as supposed to, prior to the trip. Letih… Oh, go watch Kung Fu Panda, and enjoy the laughs, hehe. Hilarious ultimate showdown! On the other side, something really weirded me out
yesterday.

Yes, I’ve been familiar with the term ‘lucid dream’ ever since my friend enlightened me on this years back. You all can google it for yourself to learn more, kinda malas to lecture here. Vivid and episodic dreams are always amusing, but I had attempted to gain full control over them. So far it’s never been 100%. There are various methods to initiate vivid dreams that I know of; basically trying to make yourself as uncomfortable as possible before going to sleep. To actually reach a lucid stage is never easy. One time, I did managed to ‘fly’ around places but it still felt like there’s strings attached (Note – gotta listen to Morpheus more, Free Your Mind). Haven’t done this for quite awhile now.

But that’s not the point here.

Recently, I had a dream about my aunt’s friend, S. She’s a very pretty petite girl with prominent Eurasian features even though she’s pure bred Chinese. Her striking good looks can really turn heads everywhere, but she’s quite short, less than 5 foot I presume. I rarely converse with her or anyone else really, and I don’t really know her all that well. Last time I saw her she had a bun in the oven and had just given birth to a baby girl a year ago, good for her. Anyway back to my dream, I was at home when I heard that my aunt was calling to come visit, bringing her along too. This is not unusual. Fast forwarded and there she was standing at the living room right there. It was her obviously but I was shocked me to see her now looking like an old hag with wrinkly face and morbidly bigger built. Her face visibly expressed rage as she pointed at me, yammering inaudible babble. The dream abruptly ended. Eventually, I mentioned the dream to my mom. She looked at me oddly, and told me the story. She said that S had recently been diagnosed with presence of cancerous cell in her thyroid nodes, and had to have radioactive iodine therapy (is this correct?) to purge the thing. She also has had two separate operations to remove the nodes. I was quite stunned too by this. Is this some form of precognition or is it a sign of things to come, a sign of bad things? I rather let fate decides.

This is just my gnarly experience to share with you all and is by no means a justification for the paranormal or supernatural, hehe. I myself have always perceived dreams as our subconscious manifestations of our innermost feelings. If you doubt the credibility of this tale, well, just mellow out. ‘Far’fetched seems much closer than you think…

No comments: