Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Halo Halo Halooo

Halo 3's out but where's my 360?? I wanna see master chief's real mug! Man, it's been like a year since the killer Gears of War came out. God, when are you gonna drop me one from above... Wuhuu...Well, at least got MGS4 to look forward to, I guess.

Not to mention my pc felt more and more sluggish nowadays. My beloved had seen better days. Don't bother installing any new titles now, don't wanna embarrass myself. Not enough disk space anyway, ahahah. Bioshock? Like playing with powerpoint slides, slow and frustrating. Now can only reminisce on the glories of gibbing grunts back in the 'olden' days, ahhh... kasplat!
Time to juice up, Jim! You're getting owned in CS and Battlefield, dammit!!

Wish these work in real-life...don't you think so, fellow geeks?? (Press "~" to bring up console...)
* show me the money
* impulse 101
* give all
* idkfa
* dnstuff
* up, up, down, left, right, up, triangle, circle, square, square, select



And would someone please program me a trainer for my life? I need...
+Unlimited simoleons
+Infinite 'ammo'
+God mode!!
+No clipping??
+F1 to spawn hot chicks! oh yeah...

No comments: