Saturday, August 11, 2007

PukeKOM

Hey yaaa~
Woohoo, bloggin time!



Went to PIKOM at City Square today, with no sky high expectations like last time though.
Sigh... Still that boring, to say the least, but heads of all sizes still came flocking. Good, free tofus.

I don't understand. Where're the gaming rigs? Where're the neons and those big-ass cooling fans? Where's Steve Jobs with his iMacs, iPhones, iPoop, or whatever? Lotsa cheap blinking, plasticky mice.
Ooi, i can get DVD-Rs even in kedai papan lar...
Nevermind that, I can handle those, but...NO BOOTH BABES??!! Where're them scantily clad goodness??!!
Waddaya mean you don't have em, you bloody wanks!!!



This is utter MADNESS!!!


Anyways, who am I to ask for so much? I love my country...



Moving on, next week my moms and pops  are coming here to JB for my sis convo. Finally, something to look forward to. Woohoo, can't wait ler.
Time to show them how shitty (local)uni life is. Oh yeah, maybe then they'll understand why I always get sick here, with all the kekucing kurap as janitors and idiots washing their feet at the sinks.
Which reminds me...why are there dungs inside our enviro studio har?? Nasty...




p/s - I love u, iPod. But you are just too damn expensive, sorry.

No comments: