Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tuk Nae Yuu!!!

None too lucky but real fucking 'suey' to the max these past couple of months. Why do these kinda things always happen around this time of year, I wonder. Maybe I should call this period 'Jim's Fucked-upping Season'. Settling it and getting back to UTM seemed to be able to clear my mind at first, but more of it came knocking. Anyhow, too pissed and depressed to talk about it now.
I know I messed up, and I'm really really sorry for all of it, guys. Better think of it as a repentance for my previous sins, I guess.



Alas, back in utm and guess what... It didn't change one bit! That's shocking...sien~
At least I finally got a decent connection for me to write this post with my wireless dongle dangling just outside the window.
Hmm... dongle dangle dingle. Sorry, I couldn't resist saying that...

No comments: